We Are Hiring!
Childcare Assistant Required to start immediately
Full Time Position
Monday to Friday – Approx 30 Hours Per Week
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join a busy nursery setting, caring for children from 1 to 12 years of age.
We expect an assistant to be highly motivated to work independently using their initiative, as well as with the manager, always having the needs of the children at the forefront of their actions.
- Assist with crafts, activities and supervise children as required.
- Assist with planning, observations and tracking of key children
- Assist with school pickups and drop offs as required
- Assist with preparing and feeding children snacks and meals.
- Assist with nappy changes, toilet trips and hand washing.
- Assist with cleaning after the children.
Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is essential.
- The Successful applicant will need to have at least a level 2 qualification in childcare, pass an enhanced DBS check
- Additional training such as level 2 Paediatric First Aid, Level 2 Health and Safety and Safeguarding training will be required and continuous professional development may be required outside of normal working hours.
- The position is one of responsibility but also very rewarding and satisfying. It will suit someone who has a genuine desire to work with young children and someone who has energy and will bring the ‘fun factor’ with them.
- The Successful applicant with need to be 100% reliable, honest and punctual. It is a position/role whereby as much as you put in to it the more you will get out of it as you are working with children at the early stage of their development.
To apply please:
- send your CV together with a brief covering letter, if you wish, to email@example.com
- Fill in the form below, adding the details of your CV/experience in the message window
- Send us a direct message through our Facebook page
DinoTots is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.”